Lines and equipment especially designed for the production and aseptic filling of soy milk according to the highest quality international standards. The soy milk line production process is composed of the following phases: reception of soy beans, de hulling, dehydration, grinding, solubilization, separation, clarification, inhibition, standardization/formulation, homogenization, cooling and storage, sterilization and aseptic filling. Soy milk can also be kept for further processing in order to obtain, for example, flavored soy milk, soy drinks, beverages etc.
The separation phase allows to obtain a by product called "Okara" and generally used as animal food.
Working capacity from 1000 up to 40000 l/h
Products - Soy milk
- Flavored soy milk
- Vitamin enriched soy milk
- Dietary fibra enriched soy milk
- Soy milk based drinks with juice fruit addition
- Soy yogurt
- Soy milk based puddings and desserts
- Bases for soy ice cream
- Soy milk powder
Soy milk production line may consist of following ancillary machines:
1) Screening machine and soaking machine
2) Grinding machine , mixing machine, and filtering machine
3) Homogenizer, pasteurizer and deaerator
4) Secondary sterilization using Retort sterilizer or sterilizing tunnel.
5) Filling machine and packing machine
6) CIP system and others
|CAPACITY||FROM 100KG TO 5000KG PER HOUR|
|PACKING||PLASTIC BAG, BOTTLE.....|