Automatic Fried Potato Chips Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $88,888 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $88,888/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||800 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YZSP
- Voltage: 380V
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: GENYOND
- Specification: as customer capacity
- HS Code: 84386000
- Type: Fryer
- Power: 20kw
- Turn-Key Project: Automation
- Transport Package: Wooden Packing
- Origin: China
Fried potato chips/stick processing line is one of popular world-wide leisure foods, It's not only rich in resource, but also high nutritional value, deeply welcomed by consumers. It is one kind of old and young suitable leisure food, It includes important value protein for human body. Also includes the massive inorganic slat, like phosphorus, iron and so on as well as renieratene and so on 16 nutrition ingredients. Our company develops potato chips/stick production line, has the simplicity of operator, automaticity is high, waste material rate low and so characteristics.
This production line can process fresh potatoes to slice cutted chips, French fries and other various shapes of chips.
A production line consists of machinery for the receipt, washing and peeling of raw potatoes, as well as for the slicing, sorting, blanching, frying, cooling and packaging of French fries.
Potatoes → Washing → Peeling → selecting→ cutting → Washing → Blanching →
De-watering → Frying → De-oiling → Seasoning →cooling→ Packaging
1. An elevator is used for transmitting large quantity of potatoes into the feeder.
2. The potato cleaning and peeling machine are used to wash and peel them automatically.
3. The finished potatoes are clean enough for further processing.
4. Then it is the picking line that picks the well-formed ones and send them to cutting machine.
The blades are stainless steel and specially designed to cut them averagely.
5. The rinsing machine is used for further washing the potato slices and strips.
6. Blanching is a necessary part in processing vegetables and fruits as it can protect their natural flavor from being broken.
7. Dewatering is prepared for the frying part. The dewatered potato strips are low in moisture and easy to fry.
8. Frying is an important step. The edible oil temperature should be around180°C; when the potato chips become golden and soft, they should be fished out. Just grasp the right time, neither too early nor too late.
9. The de-oiling line is next step. De-oiling will make the fried food crispier and more palatable.
10. The following is flavoring. Customers can season diversified flavors totally according to their own intentions.
11. By way of the conveying belt, the seasoned potato chips are packaged.
12. The whole processing line has strict demand on workers and manufacturing shop to offer clients assured potato chips.